In order to register a financial institution, the following conditions must be met:
• The minimum size of the statutory fund should be - 1 million UAH.
• The type of activity specified in the company's charter should be exceptional.
• It is mandatory that the director has an institution of higher legal or economic education, as well as at least 5 years of work experience, and in the financial sphere - at least 2 years.
• Presence of higher education in the chief accountant and two years of work experience, including one-year experience in financial institutions.
The services for registration of financial institutions include:
• Preparation of the necessary list of documents.
• Registration in the State Commission for Regulation of Finances. services.
• Assistance in passing preliminary checks.
• Registration of the certificate of registration.
For registration, you must provide the following documents:
• A copy of the certificate of contribution to the USREOU.
• A copy of the institution's charter (notarized).
• A copy of the certificate of registration (notarized).
• Copy of the memorandum of association (notarized).
• A copy of the protocol on appointment of the head of the enterprise.
• Copy of the diploma and work book of the director and chief accountant.
The registration process can take an average of about 30 days. The cost of registration of a financial institution is negotiable.